Friday 10 April 2009

MOTION BLUR FILTER and LAYER BLENDS

HAD TO POST THESE SEPARATELY AS I MESSED UP ON THE ORDER

The top image I have just redone the same way except I did motion blur over the whole picture and not selectively as in the image below.
This top one especially looks better when you click to make bigger.

I think it just looks out of focus in the small version.






The bottom image was my first attempt. I duplicated the layer of the original flower image below. Then transposed it by flipping it horizontally and vertically. I also made dups of layers and used the screen blend then merged it down and made another dup and another and used the multiply blend and merged down and then flattened it. These blends make them blend together so you can see both layers. The screen blend makes it light and the multiply blend makes it dark. Then I flattened it and messed about with the motion blur filter. I selectively blurred different parts of the picture separately

1 comment:

Katie J said...

All in all I think the original picture is best!!