1) Dangling drops with flowers, ferns or other things inside
2)flat drops (on glass etc) with things inside
3)fast moving drops that fall into water etc and make crowns and so on.
- Mike's High Speed tutorial
- Snapdragon's short tutorial
- Aperthetic's tutorial
- Johny tutorial (They are start sounding a lot alike, so unless I find something different, this is the last of these I'll post)
- Rich Allen's tutorial--this one is really cool!
4)water droplets on flower petals and leaves (these are the easiest, I think, but even these present some issues)
5)water droplets using PS
I've seen some of these on BP but haven't researched them yet there. Do add more if you find any good ones, especially for the topics not yet covered.